Date & Time:
June 05, 2020 | 01:00 PM June 11, 2020 02:00 PM
Comfort of your own home
Comfort of Your Own Home
Rick's Online BOGO Sale!
Rick’s BOGO Sale!!!
Join me on my Private BOGO Sale Facebook Group for this year’s Online BOGO Sale!
When: Friday, June 5, 2020 till Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: Friday, June 5 at 1 PM CST till Thursday, June 11 at 8pm
Location: Comfort of your own home!
I have a lot of retired stamps, punches, dies, embossing folders, and designer series paper to sale! So, I am sharing the love with you and offering it to you during my Buy One Get One Sale! You will get to purchase from my exclusive retired products and earn NEW Stampin’ Up! Catalog Products for FREE!
Kicks off Friday, June 5th with a Facebook Live walk through off all the retired products. If you cannot make the live that is okay the sale will end on Thursday night at 8 pm CST. So, there is plenty of time to shop.
All sales are final and are in AS IS Condition!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
Buy One Get One Free Guidelines
- Purchase from my retired products and get dollar for dollar in equal dollars to spend out of the current catalog with Stampin’ Up! Which includes the shipping and tax as well! FIRST COME FIRST SEREVE!
- I will invoice you for the cost to ship the retired merchandise to you. You must pay this within 48 hours, or your items will go back up for sale!
- You must be the first person to claim a stamp set/product on the Facebook Live, or afterwards I will post them in an album and you can claim them on the picture until the end of the event. Once you claim your product, I will comment sale pending, and then you have 48 hours to pay your invoice and place your order with Stampin’ Up! using the Host Code provided. It is not considered SOLD until you’ve paid your invoice. So, have those Wish Lists ready!
- I will ship your retired merchandise the week following. Once you have paid your invoice.
- You realize that the stamps most likely are used, and you are purchasing them in an “as is” condition…there are no returns.
- For each $50.00 you spend, I will be giving you a free item! It could be a stamp set, embellishment, or any other awesome crafting supply! I really appreciate you!
- Payments will be collected via PayPal, Square (Credit Card) or old-fashioned Check.
- I also need your current address of where you want to send your merchandise to. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you have shopped form all that you want with the retiring product you will place your new Stampin’ Up! order through an online link with a host code, or you can email me your order and I will place it for you. (Basically, you pay for the new product and I GIVE you what you order from me for free!! Sweet Right!)