Date & Time:
September 27, 2022 All Day
Eastern Time (US & Canada)
the Stamp Pad
Want to learn something new and make some new friends in a simple, low-stress environment? Have you paper crafted in the past, but want to refresh your memory and try out some terrific new products? Then my Stamping 101 class is perfect for you! In this four-week program you will learn the fundamentals of rubber stamping through hands-on activities. No previous experience or supplies are needed. Just come ready to have fun and create something fantastic!
Each weekly lesson will build on the previous week and by the end of the fourth week you will have all the skills needed to attend ANY of my events, join a hostess club or stamp on your own with confidence!
- Week 1: Introduction to the Art of Stamping (stamps, ink, and paper)
- Week 2: Introducing Basic Tools
- Week 3: Mastering the Paper Trimmer
- Week 4: Basic Stamping Techniques
Cost for all four classes is $50 and includes:
- All supplies needed to complete one card and matching envelope each week.
- Stamping 101 Workbook with lots of great resources!
- Access to a private Facebook Group for class attendees to connect and share what they are learning and doing along with links to helpful blogs, videos and more from me.
August Class dates and times:
Tuesday, September 6th at 11:30am to 1:30pm, 2:30 to 4:00pm and 6:30 to 8:00pm
Tuesday, September 13th at 11:30am to 1:30pm, 2:30 to 4:00pm and 6:30 to 8:00pm
Tuesday, September 20th at 11:30am to 1:30pm, 2:30 to 4:00pm and 6:30 to 8:00pm
Tuesday, September 27th at 11:30am to 1:30pm, 2:30 to 4:00pm and 6:30 to 8:00pm
Each class will be offered several times and you may choose to attend the session that best fits your schedule, space permitting. If you can’t make a particular class, no worries! You may attend it the next month.
Each session will last 1 and ½ hours. Please arrive 5 minutes early to get settled.
Each class will be limited to six people.
Do you have a group of 3 or more family or friends who would enjoy your own weekly or monthly sessions? Contact me to schedule your personal paper crafting experience!